Sunday, February 1, 2009

This Is Me!

We had quite another lucky week! Not only that, I was interviewed for one of my favorite sweepstakes sites, www.sweetiessweeps.com.


If you would like to read the article, click HERE.

That was the best most recent photo of myself - NOT CUTE!


  1. Mon 1/26/2009 - GraceIWG: Six Flags Fun Park video game for the PC
  2. Tues 1/27/2009 - Garry - IWG: $1 amazon.com song download
  3. Thurs 1/29/2009 - MeIWG: Free box of Mike and Ike’s Candies
  4. Fri 1/30/2009 - GraceIWG: $5 BK Club card
  5. Fri 1/30/2009 - Garry - IWG: Free box of Mike and Ike’s Candies
  6. Fri 1/30/2009 - Me - Received: Apples to Apples game via UPS
  7. Sat 1/31/2009 - Garry - IWG: 3 GE CFL light bulbs
  8. Sat 1/31/2009 - Garry - IWG: $1 amazon.com song download


It would be awesome if February turns out to be as lucky as January. I take our wins as a good omen for 2009 – that, and “LOST” is back!

I really need to get back to my stitching . . .


Here is a gift I stitched for Christmas. Pretty cute! I stitched it for Patti, my friend and cross stitch buddy. She encouraged me to get back to my stitching and I finished MANY projects last year (all waiting for framing.) Once I get photos of them, I’ll post them here. Mom took her camera back (how dare she? –ha ha) for her trip. She’s celebrating her friend’s 50th wedding anniversary. OOOOOH! – and she turns 70 on the 21st of this month (and my BABY brother Kenny turns 40 in September!)


Since the month ended yesterday, so did many sweepstakes. I need to get moving to find more to add to my list – FUN! We could really use a car now (my poor 1994 Mustang). Hey, ANY win is fun to me! One thing I’d like to do is my own giveaway. Once I learn how to set one up, I’m going to do it! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing Kim! You are a celebrity online with your neat interview. Nice picture! Maybe I will take up playing the sweepstakes games in my retirement. Sounds like fun when you explain it.
    Good luck with your wins!
    Aunt Pat in TN

    ReplyDelete