Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kids Are Fun!

If you happen to know a child, ask them about "Star Wars". Who is the bad guy in black? DARK VADER! I bet you they say DARK instead of DARTH. Try it!
I thought it was just Gracie and her cuteness for messing up words, but I heard our neighbor Gregory call him Dark Vader also. Of course Gracie, being 8 and knowing it ALL (it happens sooner every generation I think) INSISTS that is his name! Actually, it makes sense . . .

Grace has been having 'School Spirit' Fridays at school. Here she is dressed like the 70's. She's saying, "Peace Man!" It's really funny to me since I was born in the 60's and spent my childhood in the 70's. Tomorrow she is supposed to wear her pajamas to school. That's a little weird. They can wear p.j.s but NO Halloween costumes on Halloween? I DO miss the 70's!


Alert! Alert! Speaking of the 70's, Sanrio is offering:

Free
Hello Kitty® Valentine Plush

Buy any one item from our
Special Valentine's Jewelry Collection

& receive this wonderful free gift.*



I would LOVE that for Valentine's Day (Garry - hint, hint)!


This has been really groovy, but I need to go wash the Princess Jasmine pajamas for tomorrow.
If you get a chance, click on the links in my blog, I think they are FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment