Wednesday, March 4, 2009

An Apology to My Blog

Dear Little Bloggy,

I am sorry I have neglected you! I should have at least updated you with this week's winnings on Saturday, and there were some wins, but I have been otherwise occupied. You know I have another blog about cross stitch and that has been getting the bulk of my attention lately. I am truly sorry. I have also been trying to spend less time on the computer and more time stitching.

I still love you little bloggy. Some might call me ADD, but I like Barbara Sher's explanation better - I AM A SCANNER. I love many different things at different times. I can't help it! And, as I said, my current obsession is my cross stitch, and cross stitch blogs, and cross stich blogging . . .

If there is anyone out there besides me reading my blog, you may love "Refuse to Choose!: A Revolutionary Program for Doing Everything that You Love" by Barbara Sher. It explained a lot of things in my life to me.

I'll get back to you soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment