Monday, February 16, 2009

We Won!

I thought I'd have nothing to write about in our win column for this week, and then Garry got a call Thursday night. We won one of the first place prizes in the Publix/South Beach Living (Kraft)Try Something New sweepstakes! Yay! Kraft should be FEDEX-ing an affidavit for Garry to sign this week, and then they'll send the prize soon after.

And then Saturday, Valentine's Day, we won another prize. Grace won a Flip video camera from the Go-GURT promotion. They are giving away a camera an hour, and we must have tried at least seven times a day or more since the contest began in January. Persistence does pay off!
Now all of this leaves me wondering what - if anything - is going to happen this week? More prizes I hope!
WINNING IS FUN!


I've started another blog that is devoted entirely to cross stitch. If you are interested in the subject click here. I just started the blog yesterday, so there won't be much content at first. I hope I'll have time to devote to all of the things I'm working on. I REALLY need to win a laptop so that I can use the Internet while I stretch out my back in bed. I've had a lot of pain lately - NOT FUN - I think I've been overdoing it sitting here on the computer . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment