Saturday, January 24, 2009

What A Week!



I'm looking at my calendar -by Sanrio = Hello Kitty (now half off at bn.com) and seeing that there is only 1 more week of this month! Where has the time gone? Well, I admit I've been spending WAY too much time setting up the new computer. Then, I find myself getting off track . . . and doing things like setting up this blog . . . then Gracie Girl has turned off the power strip twice now and messed up the browser, instead of shutting down. She was able to get away with that on our Mac and not destroy anything but PC's are a whole different beast! And I do mean BEAST! WAHHHHH!

And now for something completely different -

MY WINS!
I am on a roll people! (Junie B Jones)
Yay me! (London Tipton)

Well, yay Team Messick really.

Sun 1/18/2009 - Garry - IWG (instant win game) $50 gas card.
Tues 1/20/2009 - Garry - IWG $1 amazon.com song download.
Tues 1/20/2009 - Garry - Received $25 giftcard in mail.
Thurs 1/22/2009 - Me - IWG roommatespeelandstick.com, this is what I chose to give to little Gracie for Valentine's Day - Littlest Pet Shop
Fri 1/23/2009 - Me - IWG Disney Enchanted Call
Fri 1/23/2009 - Me - Received "The Duchess" DVD in mail (forgot what contest I entered, and there was no note).


Well, that's it for all the cuteness for the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment